Thursday 27 February 2014

Movie Thursday: A Clockwork Orange



In future Britain, charismatic delinquent Alex DeLarge is jailed and volunteers for an experimental aversion therapy developed by the government in an effort to solve society's crime problem - but not all goes according to plan.


A Clockwork Orange (1971)




A Clockwork Orange (1971)

Psychopath. But I really felt sorry for the guy.
A Kubrick film (that should tell you a lot). Not for everyone, because of all the scenes, the music, the horror...
But in the end, when you think it through, it has a message, a powerful one, which makes this movie such a cultic movie.

I know, I'm sorry but I haven't been up to watching movies for a while, and since pust (a time in Slovenia, when people dress up in costumes and scare off winter, it's almost like Halloween) is coming around, my brother needed a costume. And he figured he'd be Alex DeLarge in his most recognizable costume. And I wanted to know what kind of a psychopath he is representing, so I watched the movie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment