Tuesday 10 September 2013

I'm so busy!

No, I don't want to make any excuses for not posting anything on my blog.
It's just that I've been so busy with my school and I know that throughout the year I will seriously be panicking  especially from March on...

Don't be mad at me. I don't want you to be mad. But I'll probably be less active for these long 10 months. I really need to work this year. 


I'll still post Movie Thursdays, but if I'm honest, I don't like to have two MT posts one right after another. 

So I'll still try to make up a similar series thing and post it on a certain day in the week. Do you have any suggestions? I'd like to hear yours!

And I will work on my DIY projects, which I currently have zero, so hopefully I'll get some crafty inspiration soon!


Have a nice Tuesday, mine is not so good + it's raining...

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment