Monday 4 June 2012

About Me

I am a 17 year old high-school student, who loves crafting and just expressing yourself through art (Yes, I think craft is art).  I've been interested in making stuff since my first year of high school. When I don't have many tests, I lock myself in my room, and create something for my soul :)

You have probably noticed that I don't use proper English, therefore, im cannot be English...Yes, it's true. I am not from England. But I want to live there one day or on a Greek island :)
I could say that i have set my  goals and dreams in life. And one of them is, that I have some readers and ''fans'' of my blog. 

I know it's just the beginning, but maybe one day, more and more art lovers will find my blog, and visit it more regularly :)

Well...I will be posting some of my old works very soon, so don't miss it :)

Thank you!                       
                                                            Emma Nicholson

No comments:

Post a Comment