Monday 27 August 2012

Do You like movies?

Well, I love them! 

I must blame my brother for that, because he is a cinephile and I love to watch movies with him. He has a special list, oops, special lists...where he records every movie he has seen. He rates it and sometimes he does a review ( for his friends too ).



Well...I've decided to share some movies I have seen in special posts that I will post every Thursday. I've seen this idea on another blog called Making nice in the Midwest . And because I am a bad blogger, I want to update you as much as I can.

So, this is how it will look. 


It will contain:
- a link to the Official Trailer
- a short plot (WILL NOT CONTAIN SPOILERS) - I will probably remake the plot from Imdb
- pictures
- a short review 

I'm not that good at making reviews, but maybe I will do better after a few Movie Thursdays.

I'm posting the first one this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment