Sunday 20 January 2013

I hope spring will be here soon!


I really do! Now it is snowing like crazy and even though I'm born in January, I really don't like snow. Spring is my favourite time of year and I can't wait for it! :) Especially for the longer and warmer days! I'm freezing right now! Ok, I'll stop whining... 

Oh, I cannot forget about the flowers :) I like them very much :) And because there aren't any flowers outside, I made a little piece of spring for the house :) 

First, cut and paint small flowers :) I like blue, so blue was my pick, but you can make purple, red, yellow, violet or anything you want :D



With pins, colourful or normal silver, start in the middle and work your way up :)




And that's it :) It looks great on a candlestick or you can leave it like so :)


No comments:

Post a Comment