Friday 3 May 2013

Busy, busy holidays...

Flower Spring 2013 HD Wallpaper

Hello everyone!

First, I'm sorry I forgot to post Movie Thursdays yesterday, but I was so busy with all the things I have to do during these holidays before my last month of school. I can't wait for summer holidays, or should I say London!

I'm so happy that spring finally came and that there is a lot more sunny days like today! I really have to get a tan, because there is a wedding coming up next Saturday and I've already bought a nice dress, but I still need to get rid of my ''imaginary'' T-shirt that is all white on me right now, because I've been on the sun for 7 hours counting traffic...
So, if you can imagine, I really have sleeves and a neck line all white, but the rest is tanned! I look silly!

But still, I have a lot of time to work on some projects for school and for myself. I'm thinking what to do next for my DIY projects, but I didn't think of anything yet. YET. However, be patient because my next projects for Lots of buttons are coming very quickly!


Wow, this post is really different for the others.. I know I usually don't talk this much...Oh well, it's time for some changes :)

Oh, and could you please comment below what do you think of my blog :) I really want some feedback on how I'm doing all this blogging thing... :)

Thank you! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment