Wednesday 18 July 2012

''Emma, read!''



Hello to you!

I've just watched the last part of Harry Potter and I am so exited! It was really good, to bad it was a bit long, but I survived. I love the whole story, but I must confess, I haven't read the books...yikes! But the truth about me is that i hate reading....well, hate is a very strong word, too strong for this...so I will say it differently, I don't like reading. It's a pity and I know it. 

My mom and brother (which are book fanatics) always said ''Emma, read!'' And my anwser was always ''No.'' 
Believe me, now in high school, where I have to read very much, I feel the consequences because of my lost childhood. But I am doing something on this problem!

Now when I am working in the wood company, when we have these 20 minutes brakes (sssh, my bosses don't need to know this! :) I like to read. I've read One Flew over the cuckoo's nest by Ken Kesey ( I recommend the book AND the movie! It's brilliant! Jack Nicholson especially! ) and now Im reading A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway. I've just started but I must say it is very good. 

I think that if a book draws attention to you at the very beginning, you will love the whole book. I mean, it always happened to me :D If I don't like the book at the beginning, it won't be as good as it could be.

Well, I would write more, but I have a book to finish! :)

Have a nice day and read! It is only for your own good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment